"Real liberty is neither found in despotism or the extremes of democracy, but in moderate governments.
Alexander Hamilton

Friday, October 17, 2014

Candidate Forum October 26th in Sandwich

I had hoped to have an event here in Moultonboro, but alas, time just got away from me and I could not make it happen. There is however a perhaps last chance to meet and chat with candidates on Sunday October 26th at 3pm at the Methodist church in the center of Sandwich.
As always, any candidate who wishes may post a statement about their candidacy on this blog by emailing it to me at NHGUY3@Gmail.com.

2 comments:

Best We Could Do ? said...

Hope Nick V comes. I need to talk about my comfort level, with the Ebola virus invasion, since we have a new czar appointed to head the health agency handling Ebola.. Seems he is a lawyer, and politician, without medical or military experience. How comfortable should I be?

Let's Hear.. said...

Hope Karel Crawford will attend....Need to hear about all the progressive bills she has championed, beyond her one issue of preventing schools from providing driver training...