Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Perfidious Nonsense?

Perfidious- "not able to be trusted : showing that someone cannot be trusted"

This is the title of a letter to the editor in the Laconia Daily Sun by Jane Aiken of Bedford, regarding my letter in another publication about Glenn Cordelli's  extreme position on public education. 
Firstly Jane, you spelled my name incorrectly. Your condemnation of my letter is a boon to my campaign so please get my name correct. I would hate to lose votes because of your inability to check your spelling...or facts.

Jane Aiken is the mouthpiece for the extreme right Tea Party responsible for the propaganda and fear mongering about everything from public education to regional planning. Jane has consistently gotten it wrong and is of the belief that local citizen volunteers who comprise the vast majority of all things local, are part of the " conspiracy." 

Reading her letter, she fully supports Glenn Cordelli's extreme position to do away with our public school system. It is clear that her viewpoints are extreme and do not represent what I hear from constituents in Moultonborough, Sandwich and Tuftonboro.We are proud of our school systems and the outcomes they have produced. 
Our schools are under our local control Jane. I know all our School Board members. They control our schools. Your irrational fears coming to us from Bedford are not welcome. We here in Moultonboro know what is best for our town. Not you or the Koch brothers, or Glenn Cordelli. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Rcent comments" August???

Moultonboro Blogger said...

working on it. Not sure why this happened.

Anonymous said...

Who the heck is Jane Aiken form Bedford? Sounds like the lunatic fringe has got its panties in a wad. Stay out of Moultonborough Jane, your opinions do not matter here.

Moultonboro Blogger said...

Jane Aiken is the author I believe of the sophomoric pseudo Granite State Future(s) website (http://granitestatefutures.org/index.php) chock full of conspiracy theory fear mongering who does not have a clue what local master plans and regional planning commissions are all about. Or much else for that matter it would appear.
I chuckled when I read her comment about being a New York City transplant. I left NYC in 1986.

She has zero credibility in my mind and her response to my letter is evidence of how far right she is and by association, how far right Glenn Cordelli is. Voters have a very clear choice November 8th. Its time to reject extremism.